Science without Borders student guide!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:21 am

What do I need to get a student visa? Having the university admission letter, can I already ask for a student visa?

The Visa process is assisted by the CBIE and they usually have webinars to help the students.
The University admission letter is not the only document you will need. In addition, it is necessary to have the “Letter of Benefits”, emitted from the CNPq, which states the amount we receive from our sponsor. Also, there are more documents the government will ask during the process, like forms, medical exam, photo.

Until when do I need to wait to take my canadian visa and buy my airline ticket?
Apply to your Canadian visa as soon as you have all of the documents you need. Sometimes the process can take longer, so the sooner you apply the better. A good time to buy your flight tickets is right after the result of your Medical Exam because then you know that your visa will be done soon, and you have a better idea of when you can book your flight.

Admin
Admin

https://cienciasemfronteiras.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down