Science without Borders student guide!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

2 posters

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:45 pm

When and how will course selection be held?
CSF students will receive an e-mail from the CIE asking you to select the courses for the next term. They will provide you with the steps needed to make your selection. The procedure changes with time to improve it and make it easier, but rest assured that the CIE will be in close communication with you throughout the process.

Will I be given a list of classes I can take to choose the ones I prefer?
For example, for APSC (Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering) there is a website in which we can find all the information about the courses, including a list of them with descriptions and if they will be offered in the term.
http://www.apsc.utoronto.ca/Calendars/Current/
For considering other courses, refer to the course finder referred at the beginning of the Courses section in the forum.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://cienciasemfronteiras.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by juliana.couto Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:04 pm

When and how will course selection be held?
The responsible for the CSF students will send you an e-mail asking you to select the courses for the next term. They will provide the websites with the courses for the term. Most of the time, this will occur prior to arrival.

Will I be given a list of classes I can take to choose the ones I prefer?
Yes.

Are there explanations about frequency of classes, and evaluative methods prior to registering?
What do you mean by frequency of classes? They will provide the timetable and you can see the course description on the Uoft website.

Will i need to buy books or i can find everything i need in the library?
You can find most of them in the library. However, there are classes that the books are so specific that you cannot find at Uoft libraries.
juliana.couto
juliana.couto

Back to top Go down