Science without Borders student guide!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

2 posters

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:54 pm

I'm required to participate in an english course that starts at June 29th. Do I need to come early than this date to UofT (to solve things like documentation or enrollment process)?

No, it is not necessary to come before that time to solve anything regarding documentation. If you have your housing already, I would recommend to come at least one or two days before just to have time to unpack and learn the way to your class.

The english course will be in an external institution or inside the UofT?

It is in an UofT building, most likely at OISE (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education). The address is 252 Bloor St West, and the St George Station in the subway green line have an entrance inside of the building.

I would like to know if there will be some kind of activity for us before 12-week English-Language course?
Usually, there are some presentations about UofT and several tours of the campus to the new students.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://cienciasemfronteiras.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by batistel Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:35 pm

The English course (ELP) is a program offered by the UofT. It usually is ministered in the campus (School of Continuing Studies- 252 Bloor Street West, Suite 4-106).
Regarding activities, there is various opportunities going on in the school while the course is running. For instance, you can engage with the community through the Volunteer program offered by the ELP. By doing so, you can not only help other individuals and institutions to develop and receive more attention, but also get involved with the community in general. Moreover, everyday the school offers indoor and/or outdoor activities, such as places to visit, performances to watch, sports to practice, etc.. and you can join them (some are actually free!) to have fun, make new friends, and practice your English!

batistel

Back to top Go down